Are you looking for disable Do Not Disturb on your iPhone, now you are in right place. Today we will share how to turn off Do Not Disturb on iPhone for our readers.
The Do Not Disturb option on the iPhone mute all phone calls, notifications and alerts and it stops vibration or lighting up the phone screen when the screen is locked. So you need no worry about your mobile notifications while attending an important meeting or romantic night of yours with your partner or during meals, movies, activate do not disturb mode and mute all notifications.
But you shouldn’t forget to disable the mode after the important event ends. When you are not disturbed on your phone calls, messages and app update alerts, you can turn off Do Not Disturb option and make your phone should ring or vibrating when you receive calls, messages and alerts.
How to Turn Off Do Not Disturb on iPhone
If your phone won’t ring while driving, then the Do Not Disturb while driving is turned on. It mutes all notifications and call alerts on your phone. So you need to disable Do Not Disturb to make ringing your iPhone. You can turn off DND in 3 easy ways.
How to Disable Do Not Disturb on iPhone Manually
To do this follow below instructions,
- Open Settings on your iPhone.
- Tap “Do Not Disturb”. (If you don’t see the option, then tap “Focus > Do Not Disturb”).
- Touch the switch next to the Do Not Disturb. Now you can see the switch is turned into gray color. It indicates Do Not disturb is turned off.
How to Turn Off Do Not Disturb on iPhone with Control Center
Luckily, it is still easy to disable Do Not Disturb using Control Center. To do this, follow below steps:
- Swipe up from the bottom of your iPhone’s screen to pull up the Control Center. (Swipe down from the top, if you have an iPhone X or later version, or swipe down from the upper right corner and pull down the Control Center, if you have an iPad with iOS 12 or later).
Note : To check, which version of iOS or iPadOS you have, Go to Settings > General > About and look under Software Version.
- Tap the Do Not Disturb icon, which looks like a crescent moon.
- It will turn the moon icon is black inside a gray circle. It indicates Do Not Disturb disabled.
How to Disable Do Not Disturb Using Siri
You can also ask Siri to turn off the Do Not Disturb mode on your iPhone. It is a faster, easier way to access all kinds of useful things and apps. Just ask Siri to turn off DND. To do this follow below instructions,
- Press and hold the Home button of your Phone to activate Siri.
- Say, “Turn off Do Not Disturb.”
- It will respond and let you know that Do Not Disturb is turned off.
How to Check If Do Not Disturb is Turned On or Off
- If you see the crescent moon on your status bar, it indicates Do Not Disturb is turned on.
- Swipe up from bottom of the screen to pull up Control Center. In Control Center you can see a crescent moon icon. If it is look like a black moon inside the gray circle, then DND is Off. Suppose, it looks like a blue moon in a white circle, then it indicates DND is ON.
- If you see the crescent moon icon on your iPhone’s locked screen, it indicates DND is ON.
- Go to Settings > Focus > Do Not Disturb. The switch next to the Do Not Disturb in green color indicates, DND is ON. If the switch is in gray color, then DND is OFF.
Also Read : How to Set Do Not Disturb.
Well, now you can customize the Do Not Disturb feature behaves. You need no worry about your phone notifications, turn on Do Not Disturb and free from calls, text messages, update notifications etc. Now you know how to turn on/off DND on iPhone. We hope that this article how to turn off do not disturb on iPhone 7, iPhone 12, iphone 11 etc. is useful. If you have any queries, let it in the comment box.
Thanks for Reading..!!